Things to Do
- Hike the Blue Mountain Peak (popular activity). Watch the sun rise at the top of the Blue Mountain Peak! The Blue Mountain Peak is the highest mountain range in Jamaica at 7014ft and has been added to the list of iconic sites at UNESCO (Local rate: $20,400JMD for two people. Tourist rate: $206USD for two people. Rates include transportation, guide and park entrance fee. (For larger groups please call for quotation)
- (NEW!) Ganja Farm Tour (seasonal) after an on site breakfast your guide will take you on a 45 minute drive to a local Rastafarian community tucked away in Jamaica’s majestic Blue Mountains. The tour follows the process of cultivating marijuana in Jamaica. Your guide will teach you about this important sacrament and also show you grow techniques and how to roll like a real Jamaican! Spliff included. Tour is approximately 1.5 hours. $25/person for tour $100 transportation for 1-3 persons (larger groups please give us a call for a quote).
- (NEW) Birdwatching, spend the day with our local ornithologist Carson and be treated to an all day excursion through the Blue Mountains and even to our local zoo! $26,000JMD for transportation and guide.
- Visit nearby rivers, enjoy the tranquil environment and beautiful views of the surrounding Blue Mountains.
- Make your celebrations memorable dining in the mountains at Blue Ridge! Planning Rehearsal Dinners, Engagement Parties, Wedding Parties, Graduation Parties, Business Lunches, or Farewell Parties? Give us a call at 876.562.7580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can seat up to 40 persons with custom menus available.
- *Prices subject to change without notification